E-commerce has been one of the renowned industries in the market from the last decade. It is a different game now as compared to past consumer behavior towards availing products and services. Most of the business are making their online presence to promote their ideas. The consumer has always been the king of the market, which allows the company to grow. However, it is a challenge for organizations to manage their operations of e-commerce and their core business together.
Making an online presence was not enough to analyze the behavior and ranking of your content to your customers. Being a part of the online marketplace, organizations need to hire resources that can manage their day to day operations and promote their services. This practice of in house resources cost much more to operate a team. At this point in decision making for the growth of your business, you can always prefer the agencies who are experts in E-commerce operations and can give you a team of your choice to manage your online business.
For example –
Mr. X is head of e-commerce operations in his organization. He is responsible for the profitability, growth, and online reputation of his brand. He is looking to outsource his E-commerce operations at low cost and efficient work.
According to the above situation, Mr. X can explore various options of outsourcing his workload to offshore agencies, which might help him in reaching his goals.
An outsourcing partner will help him with a team of 10 -15 professionals who will focus on the tasks as per their roles and responsibilities. This small team will include junior executives to managerial level professionals for the efficiency of work. It will also help to develop the right strategy and agenda for the growth of the marketplace.
Offshore Outsourcing Management Services –
The primary motive of the company is to spend in the right areas and give its customers a quality service. Outsourcing to foreign countries like India, Philippines, China, Argentina, etc. help your business with significant cost-cutting and excellent services.
You can also check “How Remote Outsourcing for E-commerce Management Works at Sellryt?”
Outsourcing Tasks Remote Team can manage –
- Product Listing
- Listing Optimization
- Competitor Analysis
- Pay Per Click
- Content Creation & Cataloging
- Inventory & Pricing
- Fulfillment & Order Management
- Customer Service
The above tasks and services are highly focused on online marketplace strategies to build your brand and store. A few other services you need to focus on owning a personal website –
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- SEM or Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Sponsored Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Promoting through influencers
These practices are vital for your website to gain the trust of your consumers and assure them about the delivery of quality products and services.
Benefits of BPO outsourcing service model for remote e-commerce management –
- Significant Cost Cutting – Our operations cost includes labor costs, which differ from country to country. Outsourcing your tasks to a remote BPO support service provider or agency will save you a lot of monetarily on labor and operational cost. Moreover, you will also save infrastructure and workspace costs.
- High Efficiency – You can ensure yourself by working with flexible resources and can focus on your primary goal. Agencies or service providers are experts doing these works because of the continuous working of resources on specific tasks for a more extended period. You can also avail of the services for full time, part-time, or in seasons as per your needs.
- On-time Delivery – Time is the primary factor when it comes to the delivery of the tasks effectively and efficiently. We all know “Time is Money,” and clients pay for the working time of the resources. Choosing offshore e-commerce management support will give you relief because of agencies’ first and essential work of managing client requests for their online marketplace and website.
- 24X7 Support – Offshore outsourcing service providers cater to each time zone, followed by their clients. This practice shows their expertise in delivering their work effectively and efficiently. 24X7 support also makes the communication flow smooth between client and resources, which does not delay the work.
These services assure the efficiency of the work. However, it also gives you the flexibility to choose the experienced candidate as per his roles and responsibilities.
Let’s have a look at some of the profiles –
- Junior Executive (0-2 yrs) – Entry-level professional consider as fresher’s with a range of 0-2 years of experience. Companies do hire graduated professionals with the desired skills and interests of the candidate. However, you should always ensure the capabilities of the candidate from your end by cross questioning or a short interview.
- Mid-Level Professionals – This comprises of professionals having experience of 3-4 years. Mid-level professionals have a strong knowledge of e-commerce resources and techniques to fulfil their work on the deadline. They also have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, which help them in quick decision making with less or no supervision required.
- Senior Executives or Team Lead – Team leaders or senior executives play a crucial role in the team. They are experts in handling critical issues and guide the team with the agenda of the tasks. They take the complete responsibility of the functions and focus on the best techniques for the team and your business to grow.
- Management Executives Officers- Management executives are experts with managing a team. They keep on motivating and building the confidence of the employees at each stage. They have expertise in decision making and e-commerce business strategies on your behalf to tackle the complexities of the tasks. They can easily manage a team of 40+ peoples and brainstorm them in the right areas.
Let’s put a light on the job role not listed you are looking to hire –
E-commerce outsourcing agencies do have a senior professional to complete their administrative tasks. They always look forward to making their clients happy and will hire an experienced professional as per your requirements. Agencies have expertise in accepting the challenges to grow and help their clients to grow with the correct guidance and strategy as per client business requirements.
You can also check the process at Sellryt.com “How you can start with the process of hiring a remote team.”